The Most Ethical Office Clearance
Clear Workspace works closely with partners across Africa and the UK to ensure used furniture, stationery, unwanted electronics and many other helpful items find their way to a new home.
Imagine the tonnes of ‘throw away’ items that go to waste each year on similar office clearance projects that could have made school or business life that little bit easier for someone less fortunate.
We send items you wouldn’t necessarily assume get re-used – like cutlery, clothing, whiteboards, and of course, office furniture – to Africa on a weekly basis. We even make the most of unwanted Christmas decorations!
If you would like more information or you are in need of an ethical office clearance, please contact us. With larger clearances we are even able to arrange shipping containers to be dropped directly to site!
Call us on 0208 150 1892 or email via email@example.com. Alternatively, WhatsApp our 07904809836 number and quote “Office Clearance” followed by your location.
All the charities we work with are close to our hearts.
- We regularly donate to our local hospice, which has a dedicated upcycling furniture shop, appropriately named Returned to Glory.
- Our latest project is supporting the development of a school in Vale da Custa in Santiago, Cape Verde. A Portuguese plantation building is being refurbished to provide a school to a very poor community.
- Clear Workspace helped to sponsor the shipment of a container full of furniture, kitchen items etc, to furnish the school, and a team of volunteers – including one of our directors – travelled to Santiago in May to work with the local community to meet the container, clear rubbish and paint the school. They have all reported back that it was an exhausting, special, life-changing experience!
- We have helped community projects and schools in the eastern region of Ghana.
- We sponsored a Berkhamsted charity, Island Youth Projects, which collected over 450 pairs of shoes during lockdown that were distributed amongst refugees being housed locally, a local community football project and communities in Cape Verde and Ghana.
We also help and support:
- Local schools in Berkhamsted, providing stationery, books for libraries and textbooks.
- Our local community shop/cafe – we have provided essential catering equipment.
- Local businesses through Dacorum Connects, a council-run organisation that connects and helps local businesses.
- We have helped UK charities looking for furniture to refurbish their offices. Most recently we helped the charity World in Need to completely refurbish its offices in Brighton.
We are conscientiously working towards becoming carbon-neutral and, where reuse or resale is not possible, items are broken down into their component parts for ethical recycling. We are working closely with our partner company The Coggin Group to support a circular economy – all while saving our clients money wherever possible!